Naruto InvasionsR Fight other Shinobi in combat, for honor, glory, and your way of the shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text Box Format

Go down

Text Box Format  Empty Text Box Format

Post  jah_chidori Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:00 pm

As a theme of the site, managers Big_O and Xan the G have developed a means of following character posts within the forum via the means of a text box. It is very simple and easy to use while putting a fun spin to the rp here is the text box template;

[img(250px,250px)] [Image goes here] [/img][Insert Post here]
“Insert Quote Here"

[Insert Statistics Here]

Mood: [Insert Here]

Code:

[table bgcolor="black" border="4"][tr][td][img(250px,250px)] [Image goes here] [/img][/td]
[td][color=#ffffff][Insert Post here] [/color][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][color=#ffffff][i]“Insert Quote Here"[/i][/color][/td]
[td][hr]
[color=#ffffff][b]
[Insert Statistics Here]
[/b]
[/color]
[hr]
[color=#ffffff]
[b]
Mood: [Insert Here] [/b][/color][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Result in the rp should be similar to below:

Text Box Format  Blood___Saya_2_by_Blood_Plus_ClubSa took a deep breath and looked into the sky with a smile on her face. The world was hers for the taking.

"There isn't a MAN in this world that can hold me back now!"

She mouthed the words quietly as she ran her fingers gently against the cold metallic headband secured tightly around her waist. When asked why she did this, Sa told her tutor that she had every right to wear her headband in anyway she wanted to despite the impracticality of it. In truth she appreciated the attention she got as the band clenched around her waist revealing her developing feminine figure.

Walking down the streets, her thoughts went back to all the tough times she spent studying and all of the people that told her that she couldn't become a ninja simply because she wasn't good enough.

"Well they're all sexist pigs anyway..."

This time she spoke outloud, capturing the attention of a few villagers nearby, who shot her confused looks. In the corner of her eye Sa saw a blurry figure descend from the heavens. She recognised him immediately as one of her classmates who walked into the ramen shop.

Sa smiled and with a gentle tug to tighten her headband, began towards the ramen shop. As she approached where her classmate was sitting she began to sashay and tread alot more daintily. She pulled out a chair and sat next to him whilst he ate. After a couple seconds of him not noticing her, she cleared her throat:

"AHEM......"
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Chakra: 40/40

Mood:MOTIVATED! SENPAI!

Beautiful aint it santa lol!
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down