Naruto InvasionsR Fight other Shinobi in combat, for honor, glory, and your way of the shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pilot (Raisake)

2 posters

Go down

Pilot (Raisake) Empty Pilot (Raisake)

Post  jah_chidori Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:40 pm

::Raisake walks through the village he had known for as long as he could remember. This route had almost become second nature for him to walk nowadays. He was a ninja now and his path would lead him down so many perils and dangers he would need to walk this route in the leaf village at least once a day. His feet move in rhythm as they know where they are going independent of their owners command. He turns a corner and then walks further about 20 meters then turns another corner. He was far from the heart of the leaf village. He would come to a fence barring entry to everyday people. There was a guard post but Raisake didn't greet the guard or acknowledge their existence seemingly in a trance of sorts. But the guards did not stop him. They were used to the young boy, they only would give a simple thought of *He comes here so often, the kid needs to rest some time*. Raisake would continue walking past the fence entering into a training ground reserved for shinobi who need the area to practice an develop new techniques. He came to his regular area, but was surprised to see a stranger in the middle of it.::

*This is new*

"Who are you?" Raisake would say to the man standing in front of him roughly 5 meters away
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pilot (Raisake) Empty Re: Pilot (Raisake)

Post  Big_O Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Koga entered the new area and was greeted by the guards.

*Can't believe my usual training grounds are closed and now I have to use this place. Ah well, can't be helped.* Koga said to himself.

He took out a kunai and marked an X on a nearby tree. The exercise was simple, get the kunai in the middle of the X. He had carried out this drill thousand, possibly millions of times. It was like clockwork to him. He was so in tune with his surrounding that he entered a zen like state. His training was just an extension of himself. In essence Koga became his training.

"Who are you?" the unfamiliar voice said

Koga was broken out of his trance. Beads of sweat which had formed on his brow slowly trickled to the ground. Koga could not be bothered to wipe them away as he was too tired. He must have been at it for a solid hour. But this hour felt like seconds.

"I'm just using this grounds because my usual one is closed today. I'm not looking for any confrontation." Koga assured the stranger.

He would turn back to his training and begin the exercise once again.
Big_O
Big_O
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jah_chidori Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:11 pm

::Raisake would look at the man busily throwing kunai knives at a marked target. He could read that the man did not want to be bothered. But sadly as Raisake saw the man train he realized that not only was he hitting the target but doing so with great precision.::

*He must be a strong shinobi*

"Huh"

::Raisake walked up closer an realized that the man had a very imposing figure. He was much taller and bigger physically than Raisake. Not to mention he also looked older.::

*Is he upper class or something strange*

::Then the man realized Raisake was in the area and told him what he was doing. Raisake wasn't interested in that, he wanted to test his abilities against this guy.::

"I see... How about a quick sparring fight? I understand if you're a bit tired from your training session and can't compete with me in a battle session."
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_O Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:13 am

::Koga, saw the strength in the person sasking him for a battle. He wiped the sweat off his brow once again and started to stretch.::

"Alright then, I'll battle you. I'll admit I'm still a bit green but I'll show you what I can do."

::Koga stood opposite his opponent and entered a fighting stance, ready to begin battle.::
Big_O
Big_O
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jah_chidori Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:37 pm

::As Koga drew his fighting, Raisake drew 3 kunai knives from his pouch, and flung them at his vital spots being his heart and lungs. Raisake would then charge forward aiming to deliver a punishing jab to his opponents jaw line::
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down