Naruto InvasionsR Fight other Shinobi in combat, for honor, glory, and your way of the shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlikely Encounter

3 posters

Go down

Unlikely Encounter  Empty Unlikely Encounter

Post  jah_chidori Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:46 pm

The sun shone a bright yellow hue oddly in the village hidden in the mist. Today was a bright humid day, no rain or bad weather, just gentle ocean breezes and friendly sunshine. All was well in the village; the villagers were enjoying the unusually fair weather in the middle of fall. Hustling and bustling around villagers moved up and down like ants serving a purpose. The children could be heard laughing, the adults could be seen having light small talk with each other or store vendors. Every now and again a shinobi could be seen hopping from roof top to roof top in order to start a mission or complete a task; one such shinobi was leaping in towards the village very rapidly.

::Raisake was very excited today as he jumped between ledges. Today he had officially become a genin of mizugakure and was eager to get a meal from the village's popular ramen shop in the town centre::

*Now begins my quest as a full fledged ninja* He thought to himself *But first I'm starved, a bowl of miso ramen should do the trick*

::Now he was only a few meters away from the shop, as he abruptly stopped to see the civilians moving around the village.::

*Hm seems like the weather today has everyone out today*

::He jumps from the rooftop to land in a crouch. Raisake walks in the store and takes a seat at the counter. He didn't have to say a word to the chef who remembers the preference of all his customers who she serves. Raisake thought this was impressive as he sat there waiting for his food while thinking::

*Can't go home yet, this isn't good enough to bring home. That bastard will probably just shrug it off*
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Unlikely Encounter  Empty Re: Unlikely Encounter

Post  Big_O Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:02 am

Unlikely Encounter  Blood___Saya_2_by_Blood_Plus_ClubSa took a deep breath and looked into the sky with a smile on her face. The world was hers for the taking.

"There isn't a MAN in this world that can hold me back now!"

She mouthed the words quietly as she ran her fingers gently against the cold metallic headband secured tightly around her waist. When asked why she did this, Sa told her tutor that she had every right to wear her headband in anyway she wanted to despite the impracticality of it. In truth she appreciated the attention she got as the band clenched around her waist revealing her developing feminine figure.

Walking down the streets, her thoughts went back to all the tough times she spent studying and all of the people that told her that she couldn't become a ninja simply because she wasn't good enough.

"Well they're all sexist pigs anyway..."

This time she spoke outloud, capturing the attention of a few villagers nearby, who shot her confused looks. In the corner of her eye Sa saw a blurry figure descend from the heavens. She recognised him immediately as one of her classmates who walked into the ramen shop.

Sa smiled and with a gentle tug to tighten her headband, began towards the ramen shop. As she approached where her classmate was sitting she began to sashay and tread alot more daintily. She pulled out a chair and sat next to him whilst he ate. After a couple seconds of him not noticing her, she cleared her throat:

"AHEM......"
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Chakra: 40/40

Mood:MOTIVATED! SENPAI!

Last edited by Big_O on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:46 am; edited 9 times in total
Big_O
Big_O
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:29 am

Unlikely Encounter  Black_ninja_by_goldenookami100-d39amybK' was sitting against a wall positioned only a few dozen feet away from the graduation hall of the academy. He was sitting cross legged. His eyes were intensely fixated on the weapon lying parallel to the ground. The weapon - a sword - was resting on his middle and index fingers which he held out in front of him. The weapon puzzled him on two accounts. The appearance of the blade was unusual. It was called a "Shuang Gou", also referred to as a hook sword. It was a present, given to him by his father just two days ago in preparation for his final examination for the graduation of the ninja academy. The hilt and even the tip weren't obviously or linear. Just at a glance K' could tell that the most effective use of the weapon was in sophisticated movements. But stranger than that was the massage left with him over why this was the sword his father had graced him with.

"This blade represents you, Kaminari. I had it custom made by an old friend from the Hidden Cloud village just for you. Learning how to be competent with this blade will give you enlightenment about yourself. There is an imminent and present danger in this blade, there is no unnecessary curve or edge, but the use won't be found making your average traditional swing. I'm sorry that my actions to move from the Cloud to the Mist have done this to you, but you will also find the same adversity. You won't grow and thrive in the same manners as your peers, but that doesn't make you any less effective. You need to show them that you have ability."

That was the message gifted to him 48 hours ago. 48 hours before K' failed his graduation. But more than anything, K''s frustration was with finding a reason to go home and explain his failure to his parents. Could he blame the system, which judged his ability not simply to be a ninja, but a ninja that the Mist Village was used to, grading him by the things that he didn't perform normally than by the things he could do that others could not because of his abnormal lineage. The fact that his bi-heritage gave him sources to two separate schools of thought on Ninshu didn't give him an advantage in individuality, but a handicap in uniformity. Could he blame the sword, for being weird, it being the easiest means for K' to display some form of conformity to the Mist ninja system. Could he blame the exam which pitted him against an older student for the last available genin position.

But they all felt hollow, shallow, naked even. As naked as his right arm, where he had envisioned his genin Mist Village headband sitting. K' was silent. More than ever, maybe even for the first time since he could form full sentences. K' picked himself up from his moping and dragged his feet into the shopping district hoping to grab something to eat and focus his thoughts on something other than failing.
“Don't blame your skills for your current fate. Blame fate for matching your skills against me - of ALL people..."

Chakra: 5/5

Mood: ...Disappointed...
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  jah_chidori Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:19 am

Unlikely Encounter  Raisak11::Raisake had noticed Sa arrive and sit next to him but showed no display of such notice because he had more important things on his mind. Then he heard a loud "AHEM" aimed to gain attention. So Raisake instinctively turned his head to face her, away from his miso ramen.  He recognized her...::
*This girl. She's from my class...*

::Raisake could see the headband tied around her waist::

*They must be giving out headbands recklessly nowadays if she is the same level as me*

"Congrats on graduating... What's your name again?"

::Raisake said as he put his hand under his chin and smirking awaiting a reply::
“Generally speaking, the Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death."

Sharingan: Inactive

Overall= 20

Jutsu= 20

Health= 15

Strength= 15

Quickness= 30

Accuracy= 15

Dexterity= 25

Chakra Points= 20

Chakra Control= 20

Mood: Annoyed
Unlikely Encounter  19aef9bc4fd6adf99bb5f638b1b5b82b::Jinpachi stood atop a building looking down on K' as he made his way to town::

*This might get messy if he moves deeper into the village, I need him by himself*

::It had recently been made aware to Jinpachi who K' really was. The swords K' held were distinct blades of the same design of a certain ninja Jinpachi had been tasked to assassinate from the cloud. For the past day and a half Jinpachi had been tracking K''s movements planning how he was going to complete his goal. He knew K' was a novice from their fight at the graduation exam which ended up in K' failing so everything should run smoothly but he needed K' alone away from upper class ninja that could jeopardize the mission.::

"Tsk I hate that abomination and disgrace to kumogakure, I will slaughter them all"

::Jinpachi said this as he followed K' from the ground now but at a distance K' could not detect::
"For Kumo"

Overall ( Read) = 35

Jutsu= 35

Health= 20

Strength=20

Quickness= 50

Accuracy= 35

Dexterity= 50

Chakra Points= 35

Chakra Control= 35  

Mood: Pensive

Last edited by jah_chidori on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_O Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Unlikely Encounter  Blood___Saya_2_by_Blood_Plus_Club"Congrats on graduating... What's your name again?"

The question annoyed Sa slightly. She made certain to introduce herself to everyone in her class and yet here was someone that had forgotten who she was. Sa put on a mask of being amicable and let out a false giggle.

"Don't be so silly Raisake, you know who I am. I sat next to you the whole year."

In her mind, Sa's emotions ran wild. Raisake was the epitome of the sexist pig that Sa absolutely hated. Her ultimate goal would be to reform his ways and allow him to see the error of his ways.

*I'll get him to buy me a bowl of ramen  as an apology.*

Sa leaned in close

"Hey Raisake....."

She spoke with a soft seductive tone.

"Could you get me one of those bowls of ramen as well? Its the least you could do for forgetting my name."

She wrapped her arms loosely around his shoulders and whispered in his ear.

"Pretty please?"

*They never say no to this*

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Big_O
Big_O
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Unlikely Encounter  Black_ninja_by_goldenookami100-d39amybK' hit the district walking amongst the day-to-day people as they went on with their average, unhindered lives. K' couldn't get over his loss at his final practical exam. Wielding his mekken, the shaung gou gifted by his father and utilising his speed and perception to detail the teen was not used to missing in any way shape or form. Nevermind missing entirely. He knew what it felt like to connect. He got that feeling. He was sure of it, but there was no trace of contact at all. No wound, no blood. Not so much as a graze. And yet the shaung gou had all sorts of edges. At point blank range something had to pierce something.

No.

No, he had been thinking this through all wrong.

His senses weren't off. He hit that guy. But he 'unhit' himself.

<How the hell does a pre-genin un-cut himself with without so much as a flinch?> asked K' as he paused. He was now in the middle of the street looked down at his feet confused and annoyed. K' had no equal in Kenjutsu within the academy. he had proven that he could excel in that class, if for nothing else than being the only student listed proficient enough to carry a bladed sword with him before even graduating. He had to prove that his contender was some form of superhuman freak, or using some form of power that no one was accounting for. By now his feet had carried him to a ramen vendor. He turned on a dime and took a step towards the vendor, but then caught a glimpse of one of the patrons and immediately regretted it.

The last thing K' wanted to do was talk to Raisake. He had great friction with the Uchiha born youth who came from legacy that he believed guaranteed his esteem and greatness and it had become somewhat of a personal quest of K' to make sure he was more prominent and successful a ninja than Raisake was. Failing the academy was clearly a step in the wrong direction.
“Don't blame your skills for your current fate. Blame fate for matching your skills against me - of ALL people..."

Mood: Embarrassed (Please don't let that dweeb see me without a headband...)
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  jah_chidori Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Unlikely Encounter  Raisak11*Did..she..just...touch me* Raisake thought to himself as Sa invaded his personal space

"No." Raisake said simply to the question

::He shook his shoulders as to remove her arms from around him::

*Who does she think she is*

"I asked for your name. I have no intentions of buying you ramen. You can do that yourself."

::Raisake saw K' walk up to the ramen stand and grew even more annoyed. If there was someone he couldn't stand, it was K' and his weird way of talking. But even K' was more bearable than the girl he was talking to. Raisake turns back to his bowl of ramen, eats some, and then swallows. before speaking again.::

"So they even let you out of the academy huh Kaminari"

Overall= 20

Jutsu= 20

Health= 15

Strength= 15

Quickness= 30

Accuracy= 15

Dexterity= 25

Chakra Points= 20

Chakra Control= 20

Mood: Even More Annoyed
Unlikely Encounter  19aef9bc4fd6adf99bb5f638b1b5b82b::Jinpachi hid behind a corner of a building opposite the ramen shop, keeping an eye on the 3 young ninja::

*I didn't know he had friends. Now I have to wait for him to finish with these two. Great*

::Jinpachi would remain in the shadows til the time was right::
"For Kumo"

Overall ( Read) = 35

Jutsu= 35

Health= 20

Strength=20

Quickness= 50

Accuracy= 35

Dexterity= 50

Chakra Points= 35

Chakra Control= 35  

jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_O Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Unlikely Encounter  Blood___Saya_2_by_Blood_Plus_ClubSa folded her arms and pouted as she adjusted herself in her seat.
"Fine"
Sa motioned to the owner who brought over a bowl of her regular meal.

"Will this fine gentleman be picking up your tab like always?" he queried.

Sa feeling embarassed, gave him a grin and replied "I don't know what you're talking about" whilst shaking her head to notify him that she was unsuccessful this time.

*That always works with the other boys though. Raisake must be some kind of homo or something. Yeah thats probably it!*

Sa smirked as the figure of one of her classmates entered her view.

*Thats that K kid, he's the one that failed isnt he? I wonder what he thinks of my headband?"

Sa turned in his direction and waved with a big grin on her face.

Big_O
Big_O
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:16 pm

Unlikely Encounter  Black_ninja_by_goldenookami100-d39amybK' thought he's casual, sleuthing pace would bring him out of sight of Raisake, but with his back turned K' flinched, getting a chill up his spine as Raisake called to him. K' turned with a shrill smile, hiding all manners of nervousness as he registered Raisake's taunt.

"Oh- is that you Raisake. I had to double take because I saw Sa making her 'I'm empowered-but-not-really' hustle so I assumed you were just a run of the mill simp. But there you are. I guess you celebrating with the new bae. Good for you. I would sit and chill with you two but I'm allergic to skank... and Sa be trifling also." rebutted K' mockingly running his hand through his hair with his eyes closed.

Mood: Nervous
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  jah_chidori Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Unlikely Encounter  Raisak11::Raisake now turned his head rapidly towards K' at the insult. While K' felt through his hair Raisake noticed something as he quickly scaled K' up and down with his eyes::

*Where's his headband* Raisake smirked

"I don't know this girl, she just showed up and harassed my air space, ruining my meal. But tell me something Kaminari, where is your ninja headband"

Overall= 20

Jutsu= 20

Health= 15

Strength= 15

Quickness= 30

Accuracy= 15

Dexterity= 25

Chakra Points= 20

Chakra Control= 20

Mood: Confident

Unlikely Encounter  19aef9bc4fd6adf99bb5f638b1b5b82b ::Jinpachi remained in the shadows getting closer to within earshot.::
*I have an idea, that may help my goals*
"For Kumo"

Overall ( Read) = 35

Jutsu= 35

Health= 20

Strength=20

Quickness= 50

Accuracy= 35

Dexterity= 50

Chakra Points= 35

Chakra Control= 35  

jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_O Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:59 pm

Unlikely Encounter  Blood___Saya_2_by_Blood_Plus_Club
Sa smirked when K referred to her in such a disrespectful manner.

"Typical man! Instead of respecting me and my femininity you spout childish insults. JUST LIKE A MAN!"

She stood up with fists clenched and wound back to slap K.

" This will show you to disrespect a woman."

She swung with all her might, even making her hand eminate slightly with flames to hurt K.

Chakra: 39/40

Big_O
Big_O
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Unlikely Encounter  Black_ninja_by_goldenookami100-d39amybK' looked to Sa who made her emotional retort first. He raised an eye brow as she exasperated her alleged offence to his words. She moved as if she had authority, or at least dominion over them when she clench the fist and advanced on K'. K' responded by stepping forward as he grasped his sword. He held the blade out point first, jutting it out in the space to the left of her head above her shoulde. The edge was pointed towards the thin of her neck. He had not hit her but he was showing a display of power of his own.

"Keep careful shorty. Today is not the day to test whether I believe in equal rights to an ass-kicking-" he responded while standing just a feet apart from her.

"I don't know this girl, she just showed up and harassed my air space, ruining my meal. But tell me something Kaminari, where is your ninja headband"

"That's the million dollar question." replied K' with a smirk. "To put it in terms hot-hand over here can appreciate, I have an oppressive struggle of my own. It's harder, darker and more challenging that the one that she has people skirting around..." he added, glancing with disgust at her lower torso, indicating the double entendre to his words. He sheathed his Guang Sho. "But that's not a problem. I handle mine. It's not a factor of where my headband is more than why don't I have it yet. Don't worry about me though family, I got where I was without my daddy's daddy's daddy being an Uchiha. No you have to do actual WORK out in the field where the dummies will move and fight back. How embarrassing will it be for you if you if you get exposed as a mediocre champion... ah well!" K' shrugged with a mocking smile. He raised his eyebrows "Maybe you'll get lucky! See ya." finished K' as he began to walk on with his hands clasped behind his head, whistling like a jackass.

Mood: Smugly Proud
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  jah_chidori Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:50 am

Unlikely Encounter  Raisak11*I see why he didn't graduate* Raisake thought as K' made his display *He's cocky and arrogant, I think I'll knock him down a few pegs*

"Kaminari, you're weaker than this girl here; You... are... a... failure... because... you... are... weak... Simple and plain, if you want to prove me wrong, then bring it or are you a scaredy cat, little baby"

Raisake said this mockingly knowing it would get under K''s skin

::The ramen shop owner began vocally telling the young ninja to leave since he didn't want his shop getting in the cross fire of an impending battle. Raisake ignored him waiting for the reply from K' and Sa. The ramen shop owner started yelling for help from people around in the area.::

Overall= 20

Jutsu= 20

Health= 15

Strength= 15

Quickness= 30

Accuracy= 15

Dexterity= 25

Chakra Points= 20

Chakra Control= 20

Unlikely Encounter  19aef9bc4fd6adf99bb5f638b1b5b82b*Only a matter of time*

:;Jinpachi saw the ramen shop owner calling out to onlookers and took his opportunity to get into the mix. The shop owner thanked him for coming and told him what was going on. Jinpachi knew what to do from here.

"K' you should calm down, you and Sa clearly are not on par with Raisake of the Uchiha." He said as he removed his glasses to wipe them off with a handkerchief from his pocket.

"Besides, not one of you is capable of competing with me" he said with great certainty.

::the ramen shop owner now began calling out to other people again, to which Jinpachi just waved him away::

"Don't worry sir we'll fight somewhere out of the way. I wouldn't dare damage your popular establishment. I don't think I'd be forgiven by anyone"

::He turned back to shinobi again, knowing that from there adolescence they'd bite the bait ::

"Lets get out of here, and settle this novices"
"For Kumo"

Overall ( Read) = 35

Jutsu= 35

Health= 20

Strength=20

Quickness= 50

Accuracy= 35

Dexterity= 50

Chakra Points= 35

Chakra Control= 35  

Mood: Deceptive
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_O Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:47 pm

A shudder went down Sa's spine. How could this young ninja be so cold. A look of fear flashed across her face for just a second. She listened intently whilst trying to maintain her composure.

"Keep careful shorty. Today is not the day to test whether I believe in equal rights to an ass-kicking-"

*What's this guy's deal?* Sa nodded as the scene unfolded around her. She could feel the tension building between K and Raisake as time elapsed. Suddenly, a fourth party appeared to exacerbate of the situation.

"K' you should calm down, you and Sa clearly are not on par with Raisake of the Uchiha."

A roaring flame built up inside of Sa, as she took a personal offense to these remarks. She cut her eyes at Jinpachi and gave him a dirty look.

"How about I knock you 3 idiots down a peg? I'm sick of everyone underestimating me."

Her fist was still surrounded by the aura of flames which burned slowly. She clenched it tighly and pointed it towards Jinpachi.

*These 3 pigs think I'm just a pretty face but theyre about to get burned*

"I'll show you the power of a woman!"

Chakra: 39/40

Mood:Ready to fight
Big_O
Big_O
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:44 pm

Unlikely Encounter  Black_ninja_by_goldenookami100-d39amybThe passion beyond K''s eyes ignited when he heard Jinpachi's voice echo'd in his ears. K' craned his neck to look over Sa's shoulder his sword still extended passed the space above her shoulder. His eyes fixated in Jinpachi beyond anything else. He was insulted at the view of the headband that adorned the tall youth's head - the headband K' was convicted was rightfully his to wield. Everything being said was turning to white noise in K''s ears and even his vision was tunnelling and fading to black and white around Jinpachi. All of a sudden, he noticed that Sa was holding out a hand smouldering with fire element chakra. Using quick thinking, K' charged into the side of Sa to nudge her off kilter and throw her accuracy off. for whatever attack she was sending towards Jinpachi. He swivelled to slip in front of her after putting her aim off-axis.

"Don't even think about it. 'Pach' is mine. You go'n catch this fade with all six-plus feet of your skinny-fat ass!" he barked before charged blade wielded straight at Jinpachi.

Mood: Incensed!
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  jah_chidori Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Unlikely Encounter  Raisak11::Raisake watched K' shove Sa to the side and bark words at Jinpachi. There was still some brew of ramen left in his bowl so Raisake put the bowl to his head and drank the brew finishing it putting the bowl back down. He wipes his mouth with his arm sleeve to get rid of any food around his lips.::

"Listen here four eyes, I don't know about the other dweebs here" He said cutting his eyes at K' and Sa. "But don't go spouting how great you are to me. My father was a war hero and I'm an Uchiha." He points to his headband, his sharigan flaring with great anger. "Don't mess with my punk. I'm the real deal... A fully fledged shinobi, and I'll destroy you if you cross me." Raisake said this with great intent.

Sharingan: Active

Overall= 20

Jutsu= 20

Health= 15

Strength= 15

Quickness= 30

Accuracy= 15

Dexterity= 25

Chakra Points= 20

Chakra Control= 20

Unlikely Encounter  19aef9bc4fd6adf99bb5f638b1b5b82b::Jinpachi nods to the ramen shop owner to show that he had the situation under control and needed no further intervention. Jinpachi pushes his glasses to his face to cover his eyes allowing the light from the sun to glare off them. Making his eye sockets illuminated giving him an ominous appearance::

"Well if you guys want to prove me wrong... You'll have to catch me" He says this flickering up to a building and running off towards the forest jumping from building to building.

*They'll follow in their rage*

::He looks back at K' and cheeses doing a peace sign while he rushes to the forest. Soon he will come to a dense coverage of trees and shrubbery, the perfect hidden area from higher up village shinobi::

*Perfect* he thinks to himself before a kick comes from behind his left side trying to take his head off. Jinpachi catches the foot and pushes it away to defend the next leg that came from after his counter. He blocks the right leg with his right forearm and pushes the leg from the direction it came, while he leaped back a few meters.

*Ahh the uchiha kid*

"I guess you uchiha's aren't really to be joked around with huh"

::Raisake was now standing in front of Jinpachi in fighting stance he knew was strong fist style. He kept his guard up knowing the others were not far behind::

*Where are they?*
"For Kumo"

Overall ( Read) = 35

Jutsu= 35

Health= 20

Strength=20

Quickness= 50

Accuracy= 35

Dexterity= 50

Chakra Points= 35

Chakra Control= 35  

Mood: Deceptive
jah_chidori
jah_chidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_O Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:41 am

"Well if you guys want to prove me wrong... You'll have to catch me"

Sa looked at Jinpachi with her fist still ablaze and adrenaline coarsing through her veins. Her focus was so intent on the situation concerning Jinpachin that the surprise attack from K knocked her clean off her feet, wiping out 3 or 4 chairs behind her and causing a general stir amongst the other patrons of the restaurant. The focus of her anger was quickly switched to her attacker.

*This smug little runt thinks he can put his hands on me with no reprecussions? I'll show him a thing or two*

A couple of customers looked over to see if things were ok, however at this point Sa's rage gave her an acute form of tunnel vision focused intently on harming K. The flames surrounding her fist grew brighter and sparked jumped jauntily from the source as Sa stood up and jumped on the counter.

"You picked the wrong girl to **** with....." She whispered over and over again getting slightly louder with each repitition.

"You picked the wrong girl to **** with....." She was now speaking at audible levels and saying this at a more rapid and angry tone.

"You picked the wrong girl to **** with...." She was now bellowing at the top of her lungs whilst the other customers either tried to calm her down or simply leaving the establishment in terror. The owner was one of those people that left.

The flames surrounding her fist had now grown to engulf her whole arm and was white hot. Her arm raised in a motion looking like she was winding up to pitch a baseball. She then threw the flames directly at K and followed with a leaping swing kick aimed directly at his head.  

Chakra: 37/40

Big_O
Big_O
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xan the G Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:29 pm

Unlikely Encounter  Black_ninja_by_goldenookami100-d39amybK' moved in on Jinpachi's position and swung into him without mercy as he vanished into a streaking blur using the body flicker technique. K' noted that Raisake instantly moved in pursuit and naturally strategised the progression from there. He knew where Jinpachi was heading to and he knew a little something about his ability and skills that Raisake had not yet experienced. K' was also very adamant about beating Jinpachi himself and had little interest with Raisake murkying the outcome of their rubber match. It left him too choices - to race and attempt to beat Jinpachi before Raisake arrived, or to simply wait for the Uchiha to lose and fight him afterwards. Only one of them was realistic and K' chose to show patience over childishness and let Raisake get exposed by himself.

With Jinpachi out of sight and his temperament lining out K' believed he would no longer feel so heated, but strangely enough, he was feeling hotter now than before. In fact, there was an luminescence flowing from behind his back to go with the heat sensation. Along with the feel and the sight was a sound. The sound of an angry, venomous mantra, slowly getting louder and louder. K' finally remembered there was a fourth participant to this incident and of the four he was the only one still here who could reasonably be the source of her malcontent. K' held up his sword side-on to check the reflection in the mirror and realised that a flaming projectile was heading straight for him. He immediately began making handseals before being engulfed in a cloud of sulphur. Less than a moment lately K' resurfaced pouncing out of the smoke. His hair was spiky and his clothes singed but his body was amassed in static jolts of electricity jumping this way and that. K' landed in a rolling pivot to face Sa on his feet only to bend at the knees and swing his upper body back to limbo underneath her flying kick. he stuck his sword into the ground in an under-the-arm backwards stab and used the sword to push against the ground and crank him sideways back to a standing position facing Sa.

"I might talk a lot but don't mistake me for a man that repeats himself. I'm a swordsman. This is a sword. The only way I'm trained to use this is to only need to use it once. Every cut I make I expect to be the last one I need. I don't know how to not kill people with this. Don't wait till I'm already inside of you to regret getting at the dark-skin dude," warned K' to Sa. He was trying to warn her of how polarising Kenjutsu can make a fight and he had judged her to be quite publicly emotional. He wouldn't be able to take back beheading her or stabbing her in the heart as easily as someone could shrug off getting punched or kicked in the face.

Chakra: 4/5

Mood: Indifferent
Xan the G
Xan the G
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: