Streets of Iwa

Go down

Streets of Iwa

Post  NejiLucky7 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Roma was bored. Mind-numbingly bored. What was it about cabinet meetings between Iwagakure's jounin council and the Earth Daimyou that just sucked the life right out of him? There wasn't even a single cabinet in there. Just a table and a bunch of stuffy old people.

So now, after ditching his formal Tsuchikage garb and shooing away those creepy masked-nin who insisted on following him, Roma was just wandering aimlessly through Iwa, keenly wishing that someone would show up to give him a conversation. Or maybe a sparring match. Either would do.
NejiLucky7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Iwa

Post  HinataLucky7 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Yuki yawned loudly at the sky as he walked through his home village, one hand scratching absently at the nape of his neck, the other on his Shu's scarf as the little nin-dog led him all over Iwa, apparently on the hunt of a familiar scent. Yuki didn't know what that scent was though; he wasn't that great at directing chakra to his nose yet. He made a small mental note to work on that. Shu barked once, attracting his partner's attention to a familiar mop of sandy-brown hair.

"Roma-kun!"

HinataLucky7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NejiLucky7 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:48 pm

Roma whirled around at his name being called, and beamed when he saw that it was his best friend.

"Yuki-kun!" He greeted the younger boy with a slap on the back and scratching Shu's ears. It had been a while since they last chatted, so there was quite a bit to catch up on. "How have you been?"
NejiLucky7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HinataLucky7 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:05 am

Yuki returned Roma's greeting and laughed as Shu wagged his tail happily and jumped up to perch on the older boy's shoulder. He shrugged.

"Mah, I've been okay. Mum said if I don't shape up soon, I won't be able to compete in the next chuunin exams. Shu agrees, but Saru-chan doesn't. He said so long as he's here, nobody will ever hurt me." He looked up at the sky. Then he pointed up at a cloud. "That one looks like skewered dumplings, ne?"

HinataLucky7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NejiLucky7 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:23 am

Scratching absently at the nin-dog's ears, Roma listened attentively to Yuki as he spoke, nodding occasionally. "That makes sense." He looked up. "Yeah it does, doesn't it? Makes me hungry..."
NejiLucky7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down